Each Quarterly Crochet Kit You Will Get:
- New Crochet Pattern from designer Laurinda Reddig of ReCrochetions, inspired by the story. The printed copy of the pattern will be advanced beginner in difficulty and include clearly written and tech edited instructions as well as stitch diagrams and/or tutorials.
- Original Fictional Story from author C. Jane Reid - Part Two of a brand new 2-part Novel, tying the kit together. Add Part 1 if you missed the Fall Kit.
- Handmade Gift and/or Tool to use with the kit project.
- Hand-Dyed Yarn from various indie dyers, exploring different yarn weights and luxury fibers with enough yarn to complete the kit project.
- Muslin Project Bag, hand-stamped and hand-dyed, filled with all these kit goodies.
- An Invitation to join the Ficstitches Yarns Secret Society, an exclusive online community for Kit Club Book Discussions, Crochet-Alongs and more.
Subscribers get all this for $60 (plus $6 s&h) starting in 2021, charged once every 3 months. Kits Ship in March, June, September, and December.
Our Winter 2020 Kit Will Include:
Unraveling: The Last Stitch, Part 2 by C. Jane Reid.
A father Lysandra Blair didn’t know she had.
A father Lee Emery never met.
Two mothers keeping secrets to protect their children.
What mystery from the past ties them together? What consequences for discovering the answer will both of them face?
This is the final chapter of the Donaghue Histories, ending a 300 year saga that started with our first Club in 2015.
This newest design created by Laurinda Reddig will be a useful accessory to keep your neck and shoulders warm this winter. This project uses basic stitches with a twisted construction that makes it an unusual item Lys is eager to add to her wardrobe.
This kit features 616 yards of Targhee Worsted hand-dyed yarn by Blue Moon Fiber Arts.
This giant 8.5 oz skein of 100% Targhee wool yarn comes in tonal shades of either Green Wing (bluish green) or True Blood Red (deep scarlet). The photos don’t quite capture these gorgeous deep tones which will vary as with all hand-dyed yarns.
In addition to a little something to help you finish the project this kit will include an introduction to the characters in the New 1920s Short Stories series by C. Jane Reid that will be included in our 2021 kits.