In Each Quarterly Crochet Kit You Will Get:
- New Crochet Pattern from designer Laurinda Reddig of ReCrochetions, inspired by the story (printed with story and emailed PDF). The pattern will be advanced beginner in difficulty and include clearly written and tech edited instructions as well as stitch diagrams and/or tutorials.
- Original Fictional Short Story A Yarn Shoppe on Aspen Ave Mystery from author C. Jane Reid - A printed contemporary cozy short mystery.
- Handmade Accessory and/or Tool, made by our designer, to use with the kit project or mentioned in the story.
- Hand-Dyed Yarn from various indie dyers, exploring different yarn weights and luxury fibers with enough yarn to complete the project for that kit.
- An Invitation to join the Ficstitches Yarns Secret Society, an exclusive Facebook community to share your projects and questions, as well as Book Discussions, Crochet-Alongs and more.
Get all this for just $65 plus $6 S&H per kit, charged once every 3 months. Save $5 off each Kit when you Subscribe and Free Shipping for Annual Subscribers! Kits Ship in March, June, September, and December.
Preorders for the Winter Kit close October 31st!
Our Winter 2022 Kit Will Include:
This Little Yarn of Mine, A Yarn Shoppe on Aspen Ave Mystery by author C. Jane Reid.
Jillie Maitlyn and her kids, Oliver and Dixie, are settling into their new lives at Nettle Hill. The kids have made friends, and Jillie has, too, while working at the local yarn shop. When Jillie and Dixie find a photograph with a cryptic message on the back while cleaning out the old shed in the backyard, they are swept into a decades-old scavenger hunt. What awaits at the ends of the hunt and how does it connect to the former owner of the Maitlyn house?
The newest design by Laurinda Reddig coming in the Summer Kit will be such a quick and fun project, you may just want to get both colors and make two!
This kit features one skein of squishy Superwash Merino Worsted, 218 yards/4 oz worsted weight yarn that is a delicious 100% superwash merino hand-dyed by Abstract Fiber & Yarn. Choose between Envy (cool) and Warm(warm) variegated colorways. As with all hand-dyed yarn color shades may vary as each skein is unique.
We have found some fun accessories custom made to go with our kits just for you.